Monday 19 December 2011

What Will Tomorrow Bring?

I added a few links to this blog:  two guidebooks I've authored (well one is still in the works and for it I'm only one of a team of co-authors), as well as Proto Strength & Conditioning's page.  The latter doesn't have anything climbing specific posted yet, but there is a bunch of sports nutrition information already up. Check it out.

It was frigid this morning with a thick hard frost on the car that took over 15 minutes to clear off, but it's sunny and warming up.  There is a chance of flurries tonight, and tomorrow will be sunny and around the freezing point.  I've got much of the day off tomorrow.  Might the conditions be good enough to drive to and climb at Munson?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing! Landlord duties kept me busy 'till now. Though it's warmed up a bit, there's a strong wind, the temperature is supposed to plummet, and there's just over 2 hours of daylight left -damn solstice. I guess I'll clean all that Munson road dirt out of my car...I'm calling an official end to the fall bouldering season.

    ReplyDelete