Saturday 3 December 2011

Catching Up

For the longest time google maps wasn't allowing the addition of rich text, so I wasn't able to add photos for the online guide to bouldering at Munson Lake.  When I made some updates after my day out there today, I realized it is now possible once again.  So this first post will just be a bunch of pics.
Glute (Cornerstones)

 

These two are in the Hardwood area. On the left is CBCBD a fun little problem, and on the right is The Nest, who's right arete has been cleaned and climbed.





Conglomerate
Three in Marty's Hidden Gully. Only the leftmost has anything on it yet.
The only shot from today, this is the West face of The Clam (Roadside Area).  I spent a while working this hard slab that Dom and I cleaned a few weeks ago.  I figured out how to start it, and can do so consistently, but the next two moves to gain the pocket have stumped me.  Much of the beautiful day was spent trimming branches, but I managed to put up 2 new problems, and made some progress on 3 projects.  Hopefully I'll send at lest one of them tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent work on the boulder development and online guide!

    ReplyDelete